sábado, 6 de febrero de 2016

My World Vision-AroundTheWorld-ESPAÑA-Alcázar de San Juan-Museo Municipal-MATICES-"Work, work, work..."-Carlos Infante Luna-



My World Vision
-Around The World-

ESPAÑA

Alcazar de San Juan
-Museo Municipal-

MATICES

"Work, work, work..."



I feel it is a good time in my life.
Disconnection.
And today, while I'm working, my head is spinning just a forgotten question: if you love me, if that's true ... why do you hate what I love most in my life?
It's been too long, nothing is the same. However, I feel the great need to keep believing ..., keep creating my world.
My worldview

"Matices" coming soon to the Municipal Museum of Alcázar de San Juan

My World Vision: Work, work, work ... thanks.




                 

                                                                                                     Carlos Infante Luna.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario